The Winter Lansing Bridal Show Rules
• Booth placement is at the sole discretion of the Lansing Bridal Show LLC management and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Lansing Bridal Show LLC reserves to the right to make changes at any time to improve the show.
• No refunds of any money paid to Lansing Bridal Show LLC will be provided for any reason.
• The Registration Leads list is the property of the Lansing Bridal Show LLC, and is provided to exhibiting LBA members at no charge. Any individual or business engaging in the unauthorized use, sale, or distribution of the leads list will be prosecuted up to $5,000 per violation.
• Booths are furnished with 3’ pipe and drape and one six-foot table. The University Club does not allow anything to be affixed to the walls
or ceilings. If you need to hang or attach items behind your booth, please order tall pipe and drape for your booth.
• Set-up is Friday 5-9 p.m. and Saturday 7-11 a.m. All booths must be set up and staffed by 11 a.m.
• Show hours on both Saturday and Sunday are 12-5 p.m. All tear-down must be completed and items removed by 7:00 p.m. on Sunday.
• The number of booths in each category is limited; once a category is full, you may still participate for double the booth price.